🤳 You weren't fighting the urge to text your ex every day
💭 You knew how to cope with the intrusive "what if" and "why" thoughts about your breakup
🔧 You had the tools to mend from heartbreak in a healthy way
💃 You deepened your relationship with yourself and started showing up as the most confident version of yourself
🤗 You actually felt excited to date again
💓 You felt more prepared for your next relationship
That version of you already exists.
Within you is a well of wisdom.
You are more resilient than you ever imagined. You have the power to mend from this breakup in a way that best serves you and the life you want to create for yourself.
All you need are the tools to support that journey inward.
That's where Mend comes in...
Mend’s compassionate and comprehensive breakup program pulls together the most effective tools from psychology, mindfulness, coaching, nutrition, and scientific research to support you as you mend from heartbreak. Our signature program includes 390+ audio trainings and journal prompts, two ebooks, and other resources to help you get on the mend.
You can follow this self-paced program from start to finish, or curate your own experience based on your day-to-day needs. The trainings are there to support you from the early days of heartbreak when you're struggling to maintain no contact through the first date jitters when you’re ready to start dating again.
This program is for you if...
→ You’re still texting, calling, or seeing your ex and it’s making it harder to let go
→ You want to understand why heartbreak hurts and why you miss your ex so much
→ You’re overwhelmed by the loneliness
→ You feel like the breakup impacted your confidence
→ You’re seeking closure, but can’t seem to get it
→ You’re ruminating often
→ You’re asking yourself a lot of “what if” and “why” questions
→ You’re overwhelmed by the idea of having to start over with someone else
→ You were excited to build a life with your ex and feel like the breakup is a major setback
But you want to...
→ Feel confident in yourself and your ability to create a life you're proud of
→ Show up as your best self in your other relationships
→ Actually enjoy your season of singleness
→ Know yourself on a deeper level
→ Feel more prepared before your next relationship
→ Feel ready to start dating again
→ Put yourself first by prioritizing your self care practices
On Demand Trainings
This is a self-paced program designed to support, not overwhelm you. Listen to multiple audio trainings at once or take it one day at a time–it’s up to you. You'll have lifetime access to our library of 390+ trainings, so you can revisit any training at any time.
This program was developed by wellness, mindfulness, and mental health experts. Each audio training is followed by a journal prompt to help you reflect on the learnings from each training and how it relates to your own experience.
You don't have to go through this breakup alone. Community support is such an important part of the mending journey. When you purchase this course, you’ll gain lifetime access to the Mend community in Slack so you can connect with others Menders.
Here's what we cover inside the program...
Module 1: Mending: Beginning Your Journey Inward
Module 2: The Mend 60-Day Ex Detox
Module 3: Feel Better: Evidence-Backed Self Care Practices
Module 4: The Emotions: Advice For Common Post-Breakup Feelings
Module 5: The Science Of Heartbreak: What You Need To Know
Module 6: The Why: Common Reasons Relationships End
Module 7: The Power Tools: Mindfulness, Breath & Self Compassion
Module 8: The Questions: Most Common Heartbreak Questions
Module 9: Thoughts: You Are What You Think
Module 10: The Friends: Common Issues With Friends Post-Breakup
Module 11: Post-Breakup Nourishment: Healing From The Inside Out
Module 12: The Ex Files: Advice For Common Ex Scenarios
Module 13: The Journey: Bumps & Milestones Along The Way
Module 14: The Future: Rebuilding Your Life
Module 15: Dating: How & When To Approach Relationships Again
Module 16: The Next One: Relationships & Intimacy Post-Breakup
Module 17: Mending After Divorce & Coparenting
Mend supports your journey inward through self care programs, multimedia content, and international retreats for breakups and beyond. The Mend App, which has helped Menders feel better 58% faster after a breakup, was awarded Apple's Best of 2018 in the self care category. All of Mend's training content is developed by wellness, mindfulness, and mental health experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to access the class?
Internet connection and a way to listen to audio trainings (headphones or your laptop/computer speakers).
When does the class begin?
Whenever you decide! This is a self-paced class that you can begin and end whenever you’re ready. You can come back and review trainings whenever you need.
Should I follow the program in order?
You can certainly follow the program start to finish, but you’re also welcome to curate your own experience by listening to whichever training fits your day-to-day needs. This is why we're so excited to be able to offer our signature heartbreak program on demand!
What’s the refund policy?
We don’t offer refunds on our programs, so we recommend that you read through the program description material in detail to make sure this program will meet your needs.
Email us at [email protected]
- Tiny Steps
- Let It Go
- Breakups Are Normal
- When It's Time To Let Go
- True Love Doesn't Hurt
- Was It Love?
- Knowing Your Self Worth
- What If...?
- Two Arrows
- Loving Yourself: A Simple List
- Walking Away
- The Role Of Places
- Telling People About Your Breakup
- How To Start Being More Yourself
- Waiting For Closure (left ear bud)
- Taking Ownership
- Moving Forward From Ruminating
- Finding Your New Routine
- Finding Support
- Embrace Yourself
- Saying Goodbye To A Future
- Going Through Your First Heartbreak
- Letting Go Of Excuses
- What Will Your Breakup Monument Be?
- Where You're Going
- The Ex Factor
- Detoxing From Your Ex
- Why You're Still Talking To Your Ex
- Putting Aside Pride
- How To Start Your Ex Detox
- The Sweep: Your Breakup Box
- The Digital Sweep
- Tips For Your Ex Detox
- When Your Ex Detox Ends: On Day 60
- If You See Your Ex (left ear)
- Unavoidable Ex Contact
- If Your Ex Wants To Be Friends
- A Letter To Your Ex
- Does Your Ex Still Care?
- It Takes A Village
- Why Exes Return & What To Do
- Reclaim Your Space
- Why Self Care Matters
- How To Schedule In Self Care Time
- Tips For Better Post-Breakup Sleep
- Write It Down
- What Is Resilience?
- How To Build Resilience
- The Power of Touch
- How Your Posture Can Help you Mend
- How To Boost Your Happiness
- A Good Day
- Hydrate: How Water Helps You Heal
- Three Questions For Daily Gratitude
- A Guided Walk: Cohosted With Meditation Teacher Megan Monahan
- Three Things: An Exercise To Boost Self Esteem
- Healing With Aromatherapy
- An Ancient Forgiveness Practice
- Give A Compliment
- A Gratitude Exercise To Lift Your Mood
- Finding Healthy Productivity After A Breakup
- Finding Community
- Make A Connection
- Practice Acting As If
- Learn Something New
- The Benefit Of Tracking Your Emotions
- The Importance Of Feeling Your Emotions
- The Emotional Brain
- Why Loneliness Post-Breakup Is Important
- When You Feel Resistant To Change
- How To Deal With Disappointment
- When Your Breakup Feels Unfair
- How To Alleviate Loneliness At Home
- The Fear Of Being Alone Forever
- Victim Mentality & How It Holds You Back
- A Mantra To Shift Out Of Victim Mentality
- Strategies To Get Out Of A Victim Mentality
- Letting Go Of Anger: When You Feel Angry At Your Ex
- How To Channel Anger
- When You Want To Get Revenge
- Tips When You're Feeling Overwhelmed
- Head vs. Heart
- The Fear Of Letting Go Of Your Ex
- Understanding Your Relationship With Grief
- Finding Space To Grieve Your Relationship
- Grief: A Journaling Exercise
- Taking Tabs On Your Grief: An Activity
- Grief In Color: An Activity
- Overcoming The Shock Of Your Breakup
- If You Feel Like Only Your Ex Understood You
- When You Feel Like Something Is Wrong With You
- Feeling Shame
- Feeling Out Of Control
- Why Comparing To Others Robs You Of Confidence
- When You're Feeling Stuck In One Emotion
- Feeling Like You Lost Your Best Friend
- The Emotional Armor Of Self Esteem
- Love vs. Toxic Love
- Commitment: The Most Common Breakup Reason Amongst Menders
- "Sort Of" or "Almost" Relationships
- On Again Off Again Relationships
- Emotional Availability
- Three Signs They May Have Been Emotionally Unavailable
- Why We Are Attracted To Emotionally Unavailable People
- Incompatibility: Oil And Water
- When Incompatibility Ruins A Relationship
- Compatible Lifestyles
- The Thing About Cheating
- Infidelity: Wandering Eye
- How To Mend When Someone Cheats
- Letting Go After Infidelity
- Rebuilding Trust After Infidelity
- What Is Codependence?
- The Root Of Codependency
- How To Break Free From Codependence
- Unrequited Love: When It's Not Mutual
- Timing: When Timelines Clash
- When Their Actions Don't Match
- Toxicity: Walking Away From An Unhealthy Partner
- Reasons Why We Fall Out Of Love
- Fears of Abandonment
- The Loneliness Of Long Distance Breakups
- When The Other Person Is Married
- How Meditation Helps You Mend
- Aha, This Is...
- Matching Inhale & Exhale Breathing Exercise
- Relaxing Breathwork
- Being Less Reactive: Noticing Triggers
- Gratitude Expansion Exercise
- Self Compassion Isn't Indulgent
- A Compassion Exercise Towards Your Ex
- Finding Time To Turn Inward
- Mindful Moments At Work
- Mantra For Calm & Clarity
- Mantra For New Beginnings
- Mantra For Releasing Need To Control Things
- Mantra For Boosting Your Energy
- Mantra For Asserting Boundaries
- Mantra For Laughter
- Mantra For Feeling Safe & Secure
- Mantra For Letting Go
- Mantra For Self Love
- Mantra For Shedding Labels
- Mantra For Accepting The Love You Deserve
- Mantra For Creating Happiness For Yourself
- What Could I Have Done Differently?
- Why Not Me?
- What Is My Ex Doing On Instagram?
- Will I Ever Meet Someone Like My Ex Again?
- Will I Ever Meet Someone Like My Ex Again? (Part 2)
- Can I Be Friends With My Ex?
- Will They Change For Me?
- Why Is Everyone Else Getting Married?
- Why Wasn't I Enough?
- Why Do I Put Up With Bad Behavior?
- Does My Ex Still Care About Me?
- Did My Ex Really Love Me?
- How Did My Ex Move On So Quickly?
- Why Am I Still Angry?
- Should I Rekindle My Relationship?
- How Do I Go Back To Work After This?
- When Will I Be Ready To Date Again?
- Am I Ready To Date? Specific Questions To Ask Yourself
- The Power Of Thoughts
- Witnessing Your Own Thoughts
- Empowering Thoughts
- How To Counter Negative Thoughts
- Critic vs. Cheerleader
- Breaking The Cycle Of Self Criticism
- Creating A Healthy Inner Voice
- Everything Is Temporary
- Processing vs. Obsessing
- Practical Ways To Deal With Obsessive Thinking
- Obsessing Over A Text
- Living In Congruence
- The Mutual Friends
- Crowdsourced Friend Advice
- Unsupportive Support
- Telling Your Friends
- Tips For Social Anxiety
- Sharing Happiness
- Solo Sunday
- Rekindle Friendships
- Pick Up The Phone
- How To Be A Compassionate Ex
- Friend Jealousy
- Eating Instagram For Breakfast
- Dealing With Unwanted Comments About Being Single
- Do I Unfriend My Ex's Loved Ones?
- Comparison Game
- A Friend Date
- Waking Up To Feel Good Practices
- The Super Foods That Help With Grief
- When Food Becomes Your BFF
- Building New Routines In The Kitchen
- The Thing About Coffee
- The Self Care Practice Of Mindful Eating
- The Calming Effects Of Super Foods
- Nourish Your Needs
- How To Deal With Trigger Foods
- How To Recognize Emotional Eating
- Foods That Love You Back
- Best Foods To Mend A Broken Heart
- Food And Happiness
- From The Inside Out
- Eating For One
- Cultivating Positive Body Image
- How To Have Positive Body Image In The Face Of Rejection
- Cooking For Yourself
- Alcohol Is Not Your Friend
- The Mend Guide To Eating For Heartbreak [Ebook]
- The Mend Guide To Sipping For Heartbreak [Ebook]
- How To Start Your Ex Detox
- Exes And Birthdays
- Feeling Bad After Sleeping With Your Ex
- How To Stay Grounded After An Ex Run-In
- When An Ex Reaches Out: "Hey, How Are You?"
- Running Into Your Ex
- Mixed Feelings About Your Ex
- Before You Reply
- Saying No To Your Ex
- Friends With Your Ex
- When You Can't Avoid Seeing Your Ex
- Finding A Way To Forgive An Ex
- Thoughts About Your Ex
- When Your Ex Didn't Want To Work Things Out
- Where Your Ex Stands
- When An Ex Gets Married
- When Your Ex Wants You Back
- When Your Ex Moves On
- Waiting For Your Ex
- What To Consider Before Sleeping With Your Ex
- Validating Your Ex's Feelings
- The I Miss You Game
- The Beauty Of Sadess Is In Knowing Happiness
- What Happens When You Hook Up With Your Ex
- Mending When Your Ex Is Emotionally Unavailable
- Friends With Benefits
- Apology Letter To Your Ex
- Rereading The Past
- Coming To Terms
- Benefits Of Remaining Single For A Bit
- Being Yourself
- Seeking Support From Professionals
- Bye, Timelines!
- When You're Feeling Stuck
- Is It Time To See Therapist?
- Bouncing Back After A Relapse
- Attending A Wedding After Your Breakup
- Stepping Stone
- Ups And Downs
- Ways To Cope With The Valentine's Day Blues
- Healing On Your Own Timeline
- What Matters To You In The Long Term?
- Ex Anniversary Blues
- Setting A Date
- The Timeline
- Stepping Up Your Self Discipline
- Red Flags Around Rebounding
- How To Prepare For A Bad Day
- Remaining Open
- Overcoming Self Sabotage
- Moving Forward From Ruminating
- Team Mend's Holiday Message For You
- Happy Valentine's Day
- First Valentine's Day Without Your Ex
- Making Peace With Unanswered Questions
- Resources If You've Experienced Emotional Abuse
- The Ebbs And Flows Of Relationships
- Moving Forward If There's A Chance Of Getting Back Together
- Forgiving Yourself
- Crafting A Life
- Building Up Internal Confidence
- Evaluating Self Esteem
- Living The Life You Really Want
- Getting Lost At Home
- Building Self Esteem
- Naming Your Walls
- Mirror Mirror
- Reflecting For Your Future
- Loving Your Body
- Once I Have _______
- The Mindset For Mending
- Building Will Power
- Saying Goodbye To Who You Think You Should Be
- Simple Habits For Happiness
- How To Be Alone
- What Makes You Happy
- Time To Freshen Up Your Home
- What Do You Like About Yourself?
- Creating Your Vision Board
- When You Want To Rekindle Friendships
- Pieces Of The Pie
- Your Perfect Day
- Happiness Is Personal
- Reclaiming Your Time By Saying No
- Shifting The Focus To You
- What Being Single Means To You
- Visualizing Love
- Speaking In The Third Person
- Staying In Your Own Lane
- The Future You
- Choosing A Role Model
- Getting To Know Yourself
- Seeing The Good In Failure
- The Quest For Perfection
- Post Breakup Travel
- What's On Your Mending Playlist?
- Enjoyable Activities
- Am I Transforming?
- Are You Ready To Grow?
- What You Deserve
- The Case For Being Single
- Bad Sex With Someone New
- Avoiding Comparison On Dates
- Date Yourself
- Overcoming Dating Insecurities
- When You Feel Sad After A Date
- When Dating Brings Out Insecurities
- Your Dating Values
- Breaking The Cycle
- Being Yourself When Dating
- How To Recover From A So-So Date
- Setting Yourself Up For Success
- Your Dating Profile
- Dating With An Open Mind
- The Mend Guide To Preparing For A Date Part 1
- The Mend Guide To Preparing For A Date Part 2
- Waiting To Date
- When Are You Ready To Date?
- Dating An Ex's Friend
- Getting Ghosted After A Date
- How To Spot Emotional Availability When Dating
- Preparing To Date Again
- The Key To Dating
- Overcoming The Fear Of Dating Again
- Too Busy To Date
- Controlling The Butterflies In Your Stomach
- One Night Stands
- Are You Dating An Emotionally Unavailable Person?
- Facing The Fear Of Being Alone
- Beware Of NRE (New Relationship Energy)
- Avoiding The Friend Zone
- Dealing With An Emotionally Unavailable Partner
- Keeping Healthy Space In A Relationship
- Calling All Fixers
- Loving Again
- Maintaining Balance
- Communicating Emotions In Relationships: Primary vs. Secondary Emotions
- How To Be Upfront About Your Relationship Needs
- The Key To Healthy Sex Life
- Feeling Hopeless About Love
- Sleeping With Someone New
- Rebuilding Trust
- Trusting Again After Heartbreak
- When You're Hesitant To Be Official
- When Your New Partner Questions Your Relationship With An Ex
- When Your Partner Is At Work More Than With You
- What Happens If You Catch Feelings Again For An Ex After A Breakup
- Mind Reading
- What Do I Want In My Next Partner?
- Red Flags
- Trouble Orgasming With A New Partner
- The Elusive Orgasm
- Ticket For One
- The Wrong Partner
- Say Hi
- Staying Whole
- Relationship Status
- One Way To Communicate About Sex
- No One Can Ever Replace You
- Addressing Issues